Stod Fold Foundation is a charitable trust. It supports local charities that are close to our hearts and the hearts of our benefactors. The majority of the fund raising comes from pledges by Stod Fold Brewery and Stod Fold Barn who both contribute 1% of their gross sales to the foundation.
SO HOW DO I GIVE?
- Simply buy some fantastic beers from Stod Fold Brewery! 1% of gross sales are given directly to the foundation. If you spend £100 on beer £1 will go to the foundation and be spent supporting people less fortunate than ourselves.
- Stay in tranquillity at Stod Fold Barn. As the brewery does; 1% of the barn’s gross sales are given directly to the foundation.
- Give directly now! Put your hand in your pocket while you enjoy a beer at the brewery tap or relax at the barn!
- Pledge a regular amount or lump sum; speak to us about banking arrangements.
- Suggest a fund raising event. The Foundation would like to work with the Brewery, the Barn and their clients to hold fund raising events.
WHO DOES THE FOUNDATION SUPPORT?
The bedrock on which the foundation is built is the way in which we work with the brewery, the barn and their clients. Together we select and support local charities. If you hold a cause dear to your heart speak to us. We would like to work with you and support your causes.
WHO MAKES DECISIONS AND RUNS EVERYTHING?
Ultimately the foundation answers to the board of trustees. Individuals who have experience working in charities and with foundations. If you would like to get involved with the foundation and trust at this level. Please speak to us; we are looking for experienced volunteers to help with the administrative burden that comes with running a charitable foundation and trust.